Friday, September 23, 2011

Great Leads!

I slowly sat at my desk trembling and nervous.
-Remy

I woke up to the light of the sun beating down on my face, like the light of my life.
-Audrey

I came out of the tent to the smell of spring air.
-Nadia

The sun rose at the crack of dawn as we headed for the woods.
-Mikayla

I was in the car and could see an amazing mountain. I knew this trip would be memorable.
-Cooper

The early sunset was as colorful as a rainbow after a storm.
-Abby

I was peddling so fast and the wind was flinging in my face. This is going to be a fun camping trip, I thought to myself as I rode my bike down the trails with my brothers.
-Braden

Finally, we made it to the woods. It took 100 years to get there. My arms and legs were so tired from all the walking.
-Kalli

The sun blinded my eyes with a shimmering glow as I walked up the ice cold mountain.
-Jaelen

The sun was bright and shining. I was ready to go, this is going to be the best camping trip ever, I thought to myself.
-Noah

I quickly ran out the door heading for the campsite where the sun gleams were as beautiful as a sunflower.
-Ryan C.

No comments:

Post a Comment