Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Lead Papers


While walking in the cobbled streets of Rome, a bit of a cold wind whipped me with its chilling bite as we entered the museum. I felt as if a pitcher of history was being poured on top of me.
-Anna F.


As I raced outside, I felt a burst of energy rush through me. I could smell the lovliness of summer. Wow! I thought, this is practically a dream.
-Nadia



I ran upstairs to my bedroom, it was raining hard. I could hear my sister crying in distress.
-Chenille


I ran outside, the sun was burning orange like the sun rise in the morning light.
-Braxton
I'm late! I jumped out of my bed and swung the door open. I crashed down the hall and tumbled down the stairs. I got up and didn't even care that I was in pain.
-Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment